Experience the thrill of NZ’s Highest Skydive from 20,000ft (85+ seconds freefall) above the Westland & Aoraki/Mt Cook National Parks.
Take the Leap
Skydive Franz has New Zealand’s highest mountain Aoraki/Mount Cook and the biggest glaciers Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers immediately on the right and the wide blue ocean on the left. Skydive amongst mountains, glaciers, lakes, rivers and ocean views.
Featured in Red Bull's 9 Most Insane Places in the World to go Skydiving
Camera & Photography Options
All skydive videos include a pre-jump interview, interview on the way up in the plane, scenery shots from the plane, skydive and post-jump interview.
Skydive Photos only options provide between 45 and 60 high quality images of your skydive.
1) Instructor Cam
- Your Tandem Master has a GoPro camera attached to their hand, and films your entire skydive from close-up in wide angle. Photographs only – $150.00
- Your Tandem Master has a GoPro camera attached to their hand, and films your entire skydive from close-up in wide angle.
Video & Photographs – $189.00
2) Personal Photographer (Available during 1st November through 31st April)
- A personal photographer is a separate skydiver who jumps with you wearing camera equipment on their helmet.
- Receive high quality digital SLR photos of your entire experience emailed to you – $199.00
Receive high quality digital SLR photos & video footage of your entire experience emailed to you – $249.00
3) Best of Both Worlds Combo
- Includes video from both instructor cam and personal photographer. Receive high quality photos & video footage of your entire experience taken from two angles, emailed to you.