Experience the thrill of NZ’s Highest Skydive from 20,000ft (85+ seconds freefall) above the Westland & Aoraki/Mt Cook National Parks.
- 2-3 hours total (65 seconds of freefall after jumping)
Photography packages available.
Tandem skydiving is the fastest, easiest and safest way for an inexperienced skydiver to enjoy the thrill of jumping out of a plane, free falling through the sky at 200kph/120mph and floating safely to the ground under a parachute. The system includes a harness and parachute system for both the passenger and the instructor to share, so you can simply enjoy the thrill of the experience knowing your instructor has everything under control.
Nestled between New Zealand’s highest mountains, the Tasman Sea, stunning temperate rainforest, glowing glaciers, mirror lakes and braided river beds, Franz Josef Glacier has been described as one of the most beautiful place on earth. For this reason and many others, the region was included in the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage Area.
Camera & Photography Options
All skydive videos include a pre-jump interview, interview on the way up in the plane, scenery shots from the plane, skydive and post-jump interview.
Skydive Photos only options provide between 45 and 60 high quality images of your skydive.
1) Handcam: Inside Camera
Your Tandem Master has a GoPro camera attached to their hand, and films your entire skydive from close-up in wide angle.
- Video & Photographs – $189
- Photographs only – $139
2) Personal Photographer: Outside Camera (Available during Summer 1st October -30th April)
A personal photographer is a separate skydiver who jumps with you wearing camera equipment on their helmet. Photos are shot from a DSLR/Mirrorless Camera and video is shot from a GoPro Hero5+
- Video & Photographs – $249
- Photographs only – $189
3) Best of Both Worlds Combo
- Includes video from both instructor cam and personal photographer. Receive high quality photos & video footage of your entire experience taken from two angles, emailed to you – $309